Table of Contents
1. Brands intellectual property rights
1. For the purpose of this Agreement, “Brand IP rights” shall refer to any intellectual property rights (including industrial property rights) as well as any other similar rights that may exist anywhere in the world (worldwide), including but not limited to, copyright, related property rights, copyright type rights, sui generis rights, including sui generis rights in relation to databases, rights that may be subsequently recognized in databases, any rights in computer programs (software), any rights in software and hardware configurations, rights to inventions, patent rights, all registrations and ongoing registrations in respect of any such rights, the benefit of any pending application and the right to request the registration of such rights, as well as all rights to action, powers or benefits arising out of or resulting there from, in connection with any of the above rights (including actions for infringement and the right to sue for recovery of past infringement damages).
2. The Brand shall own all IP pertaining to your Documentation and content and to any other materials created by you, including to any designs, images, animations, videos, audio files, fonts, logos, illustrations, compositions, artworks, code, interfaces, text and literary works.
2.Brand IP Rights and alowed use
1. GuidefAI does not claim ownership rights on Brand IP rights.
2. Throughout the term of this Agreement, you allow GuidefAI to use your IP right for the following purposes: transforming, publishing and make amendments to the Documentation to fit the Platform and to allow final Users to access such Documentation. For such purpose GuidefAI may access, upload and/or copy any Brand content such as the Documentation to the Platform, including cloud services and CDN’s, to make display adjustments, to duplicate for backup and perform any other technical actions and/or uses required to perform our services, as it deems fit.
3. Throughout the term of this Agreement, the Platform allows the Brand to create new IP rights by offering an editor, which implies different standardised methods for drafting, presenting and amending the Documentation or other Brand instructions.
4. For marketing purposes, the Brand shall allow GuidefAI to make public the partnership executed under this Agreement (without any disclosure of business secrets) and to use the brand name, logo, trademark or copyright related to Partner’s activity, being understood the duty of care of the Provider towards the brand name.
3.Limitations of use
1. Provider prohibits Brand to use, outside the GuidefAi’s Platform, any information contained within the Platform, other than the Documentation in the exact form it was uploaded by the Brand. Any prohibited use shall constitute essential breach of this Agreement and shall lead to termination for cause according to point 8.4 of the Agreement – Termination for cause by GuidefAI.
2. Provider allows Brand to use the newly created IP rights resulted pursuant to the above-mentioned point 2.3. The newly created IP will be available to download for as long as the Subscription is activated. [and for an additional period of 30 days after the termination date + to indicate powered by GuidefAI].
4.GuidefAI’s intellectual property rights
1. For the purpose of this Agreement, “GuidefAI IP rights” shall refer to all rights, title and interest, including any and all copyright or copyrightable materials or any other content thereof, which is or may be subject to any intellectual property rights under any applicable law, including but not being limited to artwork, graphics, images, website templates and widgets, source and object code, computer code including html, applications, audio, music, video and other media, designs, animations, interfaces, derivatives and versions thereof, the “look and feel” of the GuidefAI’s Services, methods, products, algorithms, data, interactive features and objects, advertising and acquisition tools and methods, inventions, trade secrets, logos, domains, customized URLs, trademarks, service marks, trade names and other proprietary identifiers, whether or not registered and/or capable of being registered, in relation to any aspect of the Platform and the Services.
2. The GuidefAI IP rights, and any derivations thereof, are owned by and/or licensed to GuidefAI.
3. Subject to your full compliance with the Agreement and timely payment of all applicable Service Fees, GuidefAI hereby grants you, upon creating your Account and for as long as GuidefAI wishes to provide you with GuidefAI’s Services, a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, fully revocable, limited license to use the Licensed Software, for the purpose of generating and displaying your Brand Platform, the Documentation and all additional allowed content to final Users, solely as expressly permitted under the Agreement, and solely within the GuidefAI’s Platform, with the only exception of the newly created IP, in accordance with the above mentioned 3.
4. This Agreement does not convey any right or interest in or to GuidefAI’s IP rights (or any part thereof), except only for the limited license expressly granted above and nothing in this Agreement constitutes an assignment or waiver of GuidefAi’s IP rights under any law.